Me

Me
I do love an LBD!

Friday 3 October 2014

A nail varish that doesn't chip!

It's been like, 28777654 years since I painted my nails last. I think the last time I finally gave up because I'd lost faith in the pretty formulas that graced the shelves of make-up stalls everywhere. The chipping just became too disheartening, because let's face it, we just want our nails to stay perfect for at least a week after you grab a precious 3o minutes to re-vamp them.

  Anyway. one of my almost forgotten purchases a week ago came out of the bag three days back, this being Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail varnsih. I have to say, in comparison to tohers, this has not disappointed. It' still as glossy as ever, and the chipping - well, it hasn't happened yet, unlike others I had tried had begun to flake off within 24 hours.

So, I think my faith in nail varnish has been restored so far, since I'm pretty sure it's going to make the one week expectation. A few more colours now wouldn't go a miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment