Me

Me
I do love an LBD!

Friday 3 October 2014

My perfect list for an autumn night in!

I love Autumn, I think it's actually my favourite season. As much as people winge about the increasingly cold weather and darker nights, I have to say I it doesn't bother me at all. As you start to ponder the location of christmas dinner (and don't lie, you do have time to think about it) your starting to carve your pumpkin already and check out where the best firework displays are going to be. All the while your cwtched up (yes, I'm Welsh) in a chunky knit or three, just feeling generally all cosy and contented. The cosy nights in definately to wonders for my mind, so below I've listed what I think make up an all-round great autumn night in:

1.The cosiest pair of pjs / onesie you can find.
2. Soft and snuggley socks.
3. A roaring hearth (an electric flame effect one will do).
4. Some lovely autumn-scented candles (I love Yankee candles Pumpkin Pie and Autumn Fruit).
5. A good film or two (I'm inclined to say at least one horror, being halloween almost n all that).
6. Your favourite bevarage of choice, be it a hot chocolate or glass of wine.
7. Some yummy munchies.
8. A blanket to hide under if the horror film is getting super scary.
9. A friend / boyfriend (optional).
10. A cushion or pillow (also helps at scary horror film moments).

No comments:

Post a Comment