Me

Me
I do love an LBD!

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Daily De-stressor: Gok's liquid gold bath essence!

Now I'm not sure what it was that the notorious Eqyptian Queen Cleo liked to bathe in, something ridiculous like milk or cream or some dairy alternative, but I'm sure if she'd come accross Gok's liquid gold range in her time she would have never felt inclined to pick up that deadly snake so soon. After having this as a christmas present last year, I finally opened the packaging the other day and the first thing that made me forget planet Earth was the gorgeous scent. I swear it actually sends a rush of calm through your veins. Usually being so busy andon the go I'm generally more of a shower girl, but if bathing in gold feels as good as this then I'm sure I could convert a world of schedule-obsessed shower-dancers. It was literally like being in a haven of bubbly, beautifulness - with the extra feel-like-a-queen factor. And the cutesy bottles look ever so pretty in the bathroom too. A definate buy-again product for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment